Marta Khan, PA-C
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Robbinsdale
Approach To Care
Marta Khan utilizes her experiences and passion to greater understand the inner workings of the human body in order to treat every patient as an individual. She shows this through educating them on their health condition, determining a prognosis and providing applicable treatment plans. Marta’s goal as a provider is to give each person a chance to reach their highest potential in life.
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing – Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Licensed Physician Assistant in the State of Minnesota
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Certification (NCCPA)
- Certified Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota
In her free time, Marta enjoys traveling, reading, painting, drawing and Tai-Chi.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One