Marta Khan, PA-C
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Robbinsdale
Approach To Care
Marta Khan utilizes her experiences and passion to greater understand the inner workings of the human body in order to treat every customer as an individual. She shows this through educating them on their health condition, determining a prognosis and providing applicable treatment plans. Marta’s goal as a provider is to give each person a chance to reach their highest potential in life.
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing – Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Licensed Physician Assistant in the State of Minnesota
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Certification (NCCPA)
- Certified Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota
In her free time, Marta enjoys traveling, reading, painting, drawing and Tai-Chi.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One