Approach To Care
Dr. Bradley Johnson specializes in facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology. He performs a new procedure called balloon sinuplasty for patients suffering from chronic sinusitis symptoms. He has special clinical interests in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery.
- Medical School – Des Moines University of Osteopathic Medicine & Health Sciences – Des Moines, IA
- Residency – Bi-County Community Hospital
- Am Os Bd Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology (Oto/Facial Plas)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Dr. Johnson lives in Plymouth with his wife and three kids.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One