Approach To Care
Dr. David Chang is a highly accomplished neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive techniques, complex spine surgery, and numerous other innovative neurosurgical techniques and procedures.
When recommending surgery, Dr. Chang takes time to ensure that his patients understand how the surgery will improve their condition so they are fully informed in making their decisions for surgery.
- Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University, B.S.
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, General Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Neurosurgery
- NIH-NINDS, Neurosurgical Fellowship
- Board Certified: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgery (D.A.B.N.S.)
- Top Doctor, MN Monthly, 2021-2023
In his personal time, Dr. Chang focuses on spending time with his children and also enjoys photography.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One