Joseph Farhat, MD, FACS
Approach To Care
Dr. Farhat aims to provide exceptional care using a personalized approach combined with evidence-based medicine. His goal is to educate his customers and have them understand the reasoning behind their care and to help them participate in the decision making process.
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1999-2003
- Medical School – Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 2003-2007
- General Surgery Resident – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2007-2012
- Surgical Critical Care Fellow – University of Minnesota, 2012-2013
- Board Certified in General Surgery, 2013
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – University of Minnesota
In his free time, Dr. Farhat enjoys sports, running, traveling and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One