Joseph Farhat, MD, FACS
Approach To Care
Dr. Farhat’s aims to to provide exceptional care using a personalized approach combined with evidence-based medicine. His goal is to educate his customers and have them understand the reasoning behind their care and to help them participate in the decision making process.
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1999-2003
- Medical School – Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 2003-2007
- General Surgery Resident – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2007-2012
- Surgical Critical Care Fellow – University of Minnesota, 2012-2013
- Board Certified in General Surgery, 2013
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – University of Minnesota
In his free time, Dr. Farhat enjoys sports, running, traveling and spending time with family.