Joseph Farhat, MD, FACS
“ I aim to provide the most up-to-date care in a personalized manner for each of my customers.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Farhat aims to provide exceptional care using a personalized approach combined with evidence-based medicine. His goal is to educate his customers and have them understand the reasoning behind their care and to help them participate in the decision making process.
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1999-2003
- Medical School – Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 2003-2007
- General Surgery Resident – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2007-2012
- Surgical Critical Care Fellow – University of Minnesota, 2012-2013
- Board Certified in General Surgery, 2013
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – University of Minnesota
In his free time, Dr. Farhat enjoys sports, running, traveling and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One