Approach To Care
Dr. Bowen believes that each customer should be treated as an individual and strives to provide the best care for each particular medical situation. She trusts her team and describes her fellow partners as excellent surgeons that she considers her “other family.” Dr. Bowen feels that the people she works with every day care deeply about the customers, their colleagues and their families.
- BS in Genetics – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MD Degree – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- University of Louisville
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Board Certified in General Surgery – American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical Director of Surgery and Trauma – CentraCare Health, Monticello
- Waterman- Abrams Fellowship Award for Compassionate Patient Care, 2007, 2008
“Best Doctor for Women” – Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2011
“Top Doctor, Rising Star” – Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2015, 2016
Dr. Bowen enjoys outdoor activities with her husband and son, including camping, hiking, biking and boating.