Approach To Care
The satisfaction of performing an operation that results in the cure of a disease and then having the opportunity to see that customer relieved of suffering, is why Dr. Stennes chose to become a surgeon.
At a surgical consultation, Dr. Stennes will discuss your treatment options and develop a treatment plan to optimize your outcome. When possible, Dr. Stennes utilizes minimally invasive techniques to not only limit discomfort following surgery but also to speed up recovery times. Having experience with different techniques, he is able to provide individualized care to improve the quality of customer outcomes.
- BA, Biology and Philosophy – Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- MHS, Molecular Microbiology and Immunology – Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health
- MD Degree – St. Louis University
- University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Board Certified in General Surgery – American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Dr. Stennes and his wife, Lauren, a pediatrician, enjoy spending time with family, traveling and exploring the outdoors.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One