Approach To Care
Dr. Jenabzadeh is dedicated to taking a compassionate surgical approach to the total care of the customer.
- Medical Degree – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, 2001-2005
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry – The Honors College at University of Houston, 1997-2001
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota, 2005-2012
- American Board of Surgery, 2015 – Present
- Chairman of Robotic Steering Committee at North Memorial Medical Center
- Proctor for surgeons training in robotic surgery
- Best Doctors from “Minnesota Monthly Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Rising Star Doctor from “Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Cassius Ellis Resident Teaching Award, For Exemplary Teaching, 2012
- Outstanding Resident Research Paper Presentation from “Minnesota Surgical Society”, 2009
- Resident Research Day Clinical Research Award, University of Minnesota – Department of Surgery, 2009
Dr. Jenabzadeh enjoys spending time with his family and staying active by running, biking and working out. He is a 5th degree black belt and plans to continue learning and passing on the knowledge to his children.