Approach To Care
Dr. Jenabzadeh is dedicated to taking a compassionate surgical approach to the total care of the customer.
- Medical Degree – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, 2001-2005
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry – The Honors College at University of Houston, 1997-2001
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota, 2005-2012
- American Board of Surgery, 2015 – Present
- Chairman of Robotic Steering Committee at North Memorial Medical Center
- Proctor for surgeons training in robotic surgery
- Best Doctors from “Minnesota Monthly Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Rising Star Doctor from “Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
- Cassius Ellis Resident Teaching Award, For Exemplary Teaching, 2012
- Outstanding Resident Research Paper Presentation from “Minnesota Surgical Society”, 2009
- Resident Research Day Clinical Research Award, University of Minnesota – Department of Surgery, 2009
Dr. Jenabzadeh enjoys spending time with his family and staying active by running, biking and working out. He is a 5th degree black belt and plans to continue learning and passing on the knowledge to his children.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One