Nicholas Davis, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Nicholas Davis practices evidence-based medicine while delivering individualized care. He believes that optimizing Acute Care Surgery and Trauma teams, in partnership with the customer and their family, creates the best experience and care outcomes.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology and Immunology – University of Wisconsin
- Medical School – Medical College of Wisconsin
- General Surgery Residency – Baylor University Medical Center
- Surgical Critical Care Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of General Surgery
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor: Rising Star, 2019-2021
Dr. Davis served as an active duty surgeon in the Air Force prior to North Memorial Health. He enjoys brewing beer and riding his bike along the beautiful Twin Cities trails with his family. While an avid Packer fan, Dr. Davis still jumped and cheered at the ‘Minneapolis Miracle’ catch.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One