Jonathan D. McCue, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. McCue provides complete information to customers, explaining all treatment options, including the option of no treatment. He practices evidence-based medicine, adhering to therapies that are proven to work, and avoiding those that may only add cost.
He thoroughly educates each customer, knowing it is important that the customer fully understands what is happening and why, at all times. Dr. McCue follows the highest ethical standards of medical practice.
Dr. McCue has authored 13 scientific papers, three book chapters and 17 abstracts, including articles and textbook chapters on implant-based reconstructive surgery, one of his special interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Greek and Roman History – Tufts University, Boston
- Medical Degree – Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NYC
- Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One