Robert Michael King, MD
Approach To Care
As a cardiac surgeon, Dr. King is highly skilled in cardiac, coronary artery bypass, valve repair and replacement, TAVR and Aortic aneurysm surgery.
- Medical School – University of Tennessee College Of Medicine
- General and Cardiac Surgery Residency – Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2020
Dr. King enjoys biking, equine sports and traveling abroad.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One
Dr King gave me a five artery bypass on 11/2/11 and I got a new lease on life – My care was top notch.