Alok Maheshwari, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Maheshwari approaches each patient with thoughtful consideration of their medical issues as well as their personal choices, beliefs and reservations. In the complex landscape of healthcare today, the best decisions are made only after a thorough understanding of the risks, benefits and alternatives inherent in any medical advice or intervention. Dr. Maheshwari’s foremost goal is to share his experience and expertise to empower his patients to make the best healthcare choices for themselves.
His clinical practice includes interventional cardiology; structural heart interventions including transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), transcatheter mitral edge-to-edge repair (MITRACLIP), transcatheter left atrial appendage occluder (WATCHMAN), transcatheter closure of ASD/PFO; peripheral endovascular interventions, general and non-invasive cardiology, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology.
- Medical School – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Post-graduate Studies in Medicine – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Internal Medicine Residency – Saginaw Cooperative Hospitals, Saginaw, MI
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases – Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology – University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One