Alok Maheshwari, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Maheshwari approaches each customer with thoughtful consideration of their medical issues as well as their personal choices, beliefs and reservations. In the complex landscape of healthcare today, the best decisions are made only after a thorough understanding of the risks, benefits and alternatives inherent in any medical advice or intervention. Dr. Maheshwari’s foremost goal is to share his experience and expertise to empower his customers to make the best healthcare choices for themselves.
His clinical practice includes interventional cardiology, structural heart interventions (including trans-catheter aortic valve replacement, left atrial appendage occluder implantation, trans-catheter closure of ASD/PFO), peripheral endovascular interventions, general and non-invasive cardiology, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology.
- Medical School – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Post-graduate Studies in Medicine – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Internal Medicine Residency – Saginaw Cooperative Hospitals, Saginaw, MI
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases – Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology – University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One