Nabil S. Zeineh, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Zeineh strongly believes in evidence-based and individualized approach to cardiac care, starting with attentive listening. He keeps an open mind in considering the different possible diagnoses and treatment options. He believes that teamwork, communication, and cooperation between clinicians and members of the community is of prime importance to achieve successful long-term outcomes.
- B.S. 2000, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- M.D. 2004, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- Internal Medicine Residency, 2009, Medstar Health, Baltimore, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, 2016, Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, PA
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship, 2017, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship, 2018, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- ABIM Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, 2016
- Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2017
During his free time, Dr. Zeineh enjoys spending quality time with his family. He enjoys road cycling, open water swimming, and running.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One