Jason Wu, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Jason Wu is a non-invasive cardiologist who, alongside the Heart & Vascular team, works with customers and their heart conditions so that they can enjoy their best life.
- Medical School – University of Toledo
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Michigan
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardiovascular Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Wu enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One