Jason Wu, MD
Heart & Vascular
“ I work with my customers and their heart conditions so that they can enjoy their best life.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Jason Wu is a non-invasive cardiologist who, alongside the Heart & Vascular team, works with customers and their heart conditions so that they can enjoy their best life.
- Medical School – University of Toledo
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Michigan
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardiovascular Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Wu enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One