Amanda Stram, MD, Ph.D
Approach To Care
Dr. Stram recognizes that technical skill, strong collaborative teamwork and rigorous scientific investigation are the foundations for excellent cardiovascular surgical outcomes. She is enthusiastic about offering the latest and best-proven practices in cardiovascular surgery. She is deeply invested in her work as a heart surgeon and provides compassionate and individualized care to her customers, realizing that it is a great privilege to be entrusted with a person’s life and well-being.
- B.S., Natural Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.D., Indiana University School of Medicine
- Ph.D., Cellular and Integrative Physiology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency, Indiana University
- Women in Thoracic Surgery Traveling Mentorship Award
- NIH Loan Repayment Program Award Recipient
- NIH F31 Grant, Principle Investigator
Dr. Stram is a native of Minnesota, hailing from the north woods. She enjoys being active outdoors, especially when spending time with her husband and their two amazing children.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One