Benjamin Ranstrom, DNP, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Dr. Benjamin Ranstrom is a compassionate provider who wants to educate and heal customers, helping them return to an optimal state of health and well-being.
- Undergraduate School – Concordia College
- Master of Divinity Luther Seminary
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Minnesota
- Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship – Pediatric Pulmonary Center, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – North Dakota State University
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Dr. Ranstrom enjoys playing a variety of instruments, especially with others. Whenever he gets the opportunity, he enjoys working with wood and learning to speak Spanish.