Benjamin Ranstrom, DNP, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Dr. Benjamin Ranstrom is a compassionate provider who wants to educate and heal customers, helping them return to an optimal state of health and well-being.
- Undergraduate School – Concordia College
- Master of Divinity Luther Seminary
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Minnesota
- Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship – Pediatric Pulmonary Center, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – North Dakota State University
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Dr. Ranstrom enjoys playing a variety of instruments, especially with others. Whenever he gets the opportunity, he enjoys working with wood and learning to speak Spanish.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One