Kati A. Hromatka, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Hromatka feels that the greatest privilege she can have is to provide exceptional care and compassion to individuals and their families during their most traumatic times.
She strives to lessen suffering through timely surgical intervention and clear communication.
- College of Saint Benedict – Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry
- Creighton University School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY – General Surgery Residency
- University of Louisville, Louisville, KY – Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery – Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Hromatka enjoys outdoor activities with her family like hiking and camping, cheering for Minnesota professional sports teams, reading and yardwork/gardening.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One