Kati A. Hromatka, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Hromatka feels that the greatest privilege she can have is to provide exceptional care and compassion to individuals and their families during their most traumatic times.
She strives to lessen suffering through timely surgical intervention and clear communication.
- College of Saint Benedict – Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry
- Creighton University School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY – General Surgery Residency
- University of Louisville, Louisville, KY – Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery – Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Hromatka enjoys outdoor activities with her family like hiking and camping, cheering for Minnesota professional sports teams, reading and yardwork/gardening.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One