Caitlin Bennett Ward, MPH, PA-C
Approach To Care
Caitlin Ward believes in a holistic approach to customer- centered, culturally sensitive and evidence-based care.
- BA International Relations, Beloit College, WI
MPH (Global and Environmental Public Health) George Washington University, Washington DC
- Physician Assistant Studies, MSHS, George Washington University, Washington DC
- Emergency Medicine Residency, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- First PA Fellow in EMS, Disaster and Operational Medicine at George Washington University, Washington DC
- Diploma in Mountain Medicine, Wilderness Medical Society (pending, 2021)
Caitlin enjoys any and all outdoor activities including biking, hiking/mountaineering, skiing and canoeing, as well as traveling (22 countries and counting!). She also enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs.