Caitlin Bennett Ward, MPH, PA-C
Approach To Care
Caitlin Ward believes in a holistic approach to customer- centered, culturally sensitive and evidence-based care.
- BA International Relations, Beloit College, WI
MPH (Global and Environmental Public Health) George Washington University, Washington DC
- Physician Assistant Studies, MSHS, George Washington University, Washington DC
- Emergency Medicine Residency, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- First PA Fellow in EMS, Disaster and Operational Medicine at George Washington University, Washington DC
- Diploma in Mountain Medicine, Wilderness Medical Society (pending, 2021)
Caitlin enjoys any and all outdoor activities including biking, hiking/mountaineering, skiing and canoeing, as well as traveling (22 countries and counting!). She also enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One