Twyla Bergenstal, DNP, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
I strive to provide clear explanations of complex and often frightening diagnoses that my patients are unexpectedly faced with. I practice evidence-based medicine and prioritize each customer’s needs. I aspire to support my patients and their families with the compassion and honesty they deserve.
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Duke University, Master of Science in Nursing – Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP)
- Duke University, Doctoral Degree – Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Duke University, Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Certified AG-AGNP
- Certified FNP
- Certified RN
- Certified Public Health Nurse
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Certified Flight Nurse
- Certified Transport Registered Nurse
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Progressive Care Certified Nurse
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Fundamental Critical Care Support
- Emergency Neurologic Life Support
Twyla is originally from the East Coast and relocated to Minnesota in 2013 with her Minnesota-native husband, John. Together, they have one daughter, Kate, who provides a beautiful and inspiring perspective on life.
In her spare time, Twyla enjoys spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys lake life, entertaining, meeting new people, traveling, and trying new foods.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One