Approach To Care
Dr. Hart Garner specializes in the treatment of routine and complex degenerative disorders of the spine including adult spinal deformity, tumors of the brain and spine, and cranial and spinal trauma.
Dr. Garner is actively involved in a multidisciplinary spine treatment program with an interventional pain specialist, physical therapist, radiologist, chiropractors, and other practitioners. In addition to clinical practice, Dr. Garner is actively involved in the research and development of new techniques in minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Undergraduate School – Miami University of Ohio
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internships – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Minnesota State Trauma Advisory Council
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- The American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Minnesota Neurosurgical Society
Outside of medicine, Dr. Hart’s interests include skiing, golfing, and sailing, both locally and on his many travels.