Approach To Care
As an experienced neurosurgeon, Dr. Perez utilizes his vast experience to specialize in minimally invasive surgical techniques for brain and spine conditions, including cervical and lumbar disc replacement, spinal decompressions and fusions, and cranial procedures for brain trauma and tumors.
Focusing on creating a partnership with each patient. Dr. Perez guides them to the most appropriate treatment, to aid in a quicker recovery and return to a fulfilling life.
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Cambridge, MA, B.S. Chemical Engineering and Biology; Minor: Chemistry
- Medical School: State University of New York Upstate Medical University – Syracuse, NY, M.D. Degree
- General Surgery Internship, Ohio State University Hospitals – Columbus, OH
- Neurological Surgery, Ohio State University Hospitals – Columbus, OH
- Staff Neurosurgeon, Brooke Army Medical Center – San Antonio, TX
- Board Certified: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgery (D.A.B.N.S.)
- Bronze Star Medal, Operation Iraqi
In his personal life, Dr. Perez focuses on spending time with his family, as well as working on carpentry and home improvement projects.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One