Miriam Y. Kim, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Kim has a special interest in all spinal disorders, including lumbar and cervical stenosis, disc herniation and complex spinal disease. She also has extensive cranial neurosurgical training and performs brain surgery and many other procedures related to the brain and spinal cord.
- Medical School – University of Toronto Medical School, 1992
- Master of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Surgical Internship – Toronto General Hospital
- Neurosurgical Residency Program – University of Toronto Department of Neurosurgery, 1999
- Complex Spine Surgery Fellowship – Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Dr. Kim is married to Dr. Feldkamp who practices alongside her at KIM Neurosurgery. They have one son, a dog and a cat.