Miriam Y. Kim, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Kim has a special interest in all spinal disorders, including lumbar and cervical stenosis, disc herniation and complex spinal disease. She also has extensive cranial neurosurgical training and performs brain surgery and many other procedures related to the brain and spinal cord.
- Medical School – University of Toronto Medical School, 1992
- Master of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Surgical Internship – Toronto General Hospital
- Neurosurgical Residency Program – University of Toronto Department of Neurosurgery, 1999
- Complex Spine Surgery Fellowship – Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Dr. Kim is married to Dr. Feldkamp who practices alongside her at KIM Neurosurgery. They have one son, a dog and a cat.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One