Approach To Care
As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Gipson aims to step in and intervene in my customers’ moments of greatest need to restore their health.. He is dedicated to using endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic technology to decrease post-operative pain and improve general surgical outcomes.
To learn more about our weight loss surgery program, call 763-581-5355.
- Bachelor’s Degree in History – Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, MN
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Surgery
- Medical Director of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery – North Memorial Medical Center
- Medical Director of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery – North Memorial Medical Center
- Healthgrades Recognized Doctor
- Best Doctors from “Minnesota Monthly”, 2015-2016
Dr. Gipson enjoys reading, spending time with family, and partaking in summer water sports and winter skiing.