Approach To Care
As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Kemp’s commitment is to individuals as well as the complex health care community. She strives to provide quality care, establish a bond of trust with her customers and advocates for their curiosity and continued education about their health issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Math – Montana Tech School of Mines, Butte, MT
- Medical Degree – Ross University
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery
- Lead Physician – North Memorial Esophageal Center
- Created first Physicians for Human Rights chapter in Dominica, West Indies
- Co-author of largest robotic Nissen/hiatal hernia case series
- Co-author of book chapter on robotic foregut surgery
- National environmental engineer design champion for her work and design of sanitization and reduction of waste water in produce farming, 2004
- Award for Appreciation & Dedication to Dominican Youth Education
- Montana Tech Alumni Recognition Award, 2014
Dr. Kemp enjoys playing games with her family, traveling, water sports, basketball, snowboarding, movie/TV documentaries and musicals. She has lived in Montana, Portland, the Caribbean, Miami, New York City, Chicago and Seattle. She is a Seattle Seahawks fan and married to a New England Patriots fan.