Kourtney Kemp, MD, FACS
Approach To Care
As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Kemp’s commitment is to individuals as well as the complex health care community. She strives to provide quality care, establish a bond of trust with her customers and advocates for their curiosity and continued education about their health issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Math – Montana Tech School of Mines, Butte, MT
- Medical Degree – Ross University
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery
- Lead Physician – North Memorial Esophageal Center
- Created first Physicians for Human Rights chapter in Dominica, West Indies
- Co-author of largest robotic Nissen/hiatal hernia case series
- Co-author of book chapter on robotic foregut surgery
- National environmental engineer design champion for her work and design of sanitization and reduction of waste water in produce farming, 2004
- Award for Appreciation & Dedication to Dominican Youth Education
- Montana Tech Alumni Recognition Award, 2014
Dr. Kemp enjoys playing games with her family, traveling, water sports, basketball, snowboarding, movie/TV documentaries and musicals. She has lived in Montana, Portland, the Caribbean, Miami, New York City, Chicago and Seattle. She is a Seattle Seahawks fan and married to a New England Patriots fan.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One