Sarah Lippert, MD, FACS
Approach To Care
Dr. Lippert is a general surgeon who enjoys being able to help people every day through her practice. Her special medical interests include minimally invasive surgery, bariatric surgery, advanced esophageal procedures, trauma surgery and hernia surgery.
Interested in beginning your bariatric weight loss surgery journey?
- BS in genetics and cell biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- MD degree, St. George’s University, Grenada
- State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Minimally Invasive Surgery at University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Board certified in general surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- UROP Grant – University of Minnesota for undergraduate research
- Italian American Scholarship – St. George’s University
Dr. Lippert enjoys outdoor activities with her husband, including camping, running and hiking.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One