Approach To Care
Dr. Lippert is a general surgeon who enjoys being able to help people every day through her practice. She has a special interest and advanced training in minimally invasive surgery as well as bariatric surgery.
To learn more about our weight loss surgery program, call 763-581-5355.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Genetics and Cell Biology – University of Minnesota
- Medical Degree – St. George’s University
- University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- American Board of Surgery
- UROP Grant – University of Minnesota for undergraduate research
- Italian American Scholarship – St. George’s University
Dr. Lippert enjoys outdoor activities with her husband, including camping, running and hiking.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One