Michaela A. West, MD, PhD, FACS
Approach To Care
Dr. Michaela West has been in practice for more than 2 decades, with a breadth of experience in emergency surgery and treatment of complicated infections.
- Bachelors Science in Biochemistry – University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Medicine – Loyola Stritch School Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Philosophy in Surgery/Biochemistry/Biometry – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- General Surgery – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery – Critical Care
- Adjunct Professor Surgery University of Minnesota
- Association of Women Surgeons Research Foundation Board of Directors
- Surgical Infection Society Research Foundation Board of Directors
- Shock Society Treasurer
Dr. West is an avid runner and skier. She enjoys traveling, reading, cooking, and spending time with her grandchildren.