Michaela A. West, MD, PhD, FACS
Approach To Care
Dr. Michaela West has been in practice for more than 2 decades, with a breadth of experience in emergency surgery and treatment of complicated infections.
- Bachelors Science in Biochemistry – University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Medicine – Loyola Stritch School Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Philosophy in Surgery/Biochemistry/Biometry – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- General Surgery – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery – Critical Care
- Adjunct Professor Surgery University of Minnesota
- Association of Women Surgeons Research Foundation Board of Directors
- Surgical Infection Society Research Foundation Board of Directors
- Shock Society Treasurer
Dr. West is an avid runner and skier. She enjoys traveling, reading, cooking, and spending time with her grandchildren.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One