Approach To Care
Dr. Sinicropi specializes in motion-sparing procedures such as cervical and lumbar disc replacement, as well as complex spine fusion surgery.
His innovative practice includes minimally invasive techniques, which can improve a patient’s recovery time, reduce pain and increase mobility.
Dr. Sinicropi’s top priority is to provide the most effective treatment for patients with all levels of spine issues while protecting their health and wellbeing.
- Undergraduate: Fordham University, Rose Hill Campus, New York, NY, Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Chemistry
- Medical School: Columbia University Medical School, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Combined Research, Orthopaedics Residency Program, Columbia University’s Presbyterian Hospital
- Leatherman Spinal Fellowship, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Fellow, National Association of Spine Specialists
- Mpls St Paul Top Doctor, 2016-2023
- Mpls St Paul Rising Star, 2015
- MN Monthly Top Doctor, 2016-2023
- The Best Docs
In his personal life, Dr. Sinicropi and his wife focus on their family and their busy schedules.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One