Approach To Care
Dr. Jackman utilizes modern technologies to provide patients with minimally invasive, yet maximally effective spinal treatments. He works as a team with other medical professionals, respecting the subtleties and precision that spine care and surgery require.
Dr. Jackman works collaboratively with his patients to educate and empower them to make fully informed decisions about their spine care.
- Undergraduate: University of Washington – Seattle, WA, Bachelor of Science, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine – Portland, OR, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Degree
- General Surgery Internship: University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Post-Doctoral Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Spine and Scoliosis Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery – New York, NY
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Fellow, National Association of Spine Specialists
In Dr. Jackman’s personal life, he enjoys spending time with his family, as well as running, cycling, fishing and other sports.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One