Mark Fischer, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Fischer is an orthopedic surgeon focusing on conditions of the arm, particularly the elbow, wrist and hand. He treats all injuries of the hand, including lacerations, tendon and nerve injuries. He has clinical interests in arthroscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome as well as thumb basal joint, wrist and elbow conditions and arthritic conditions of the hand, particularly the base of the thumb.
Dr. Fischer also treats orthopedic injuries of the entire skeleton on an emergency basis at Robbinsdale Hospital.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Minnesota
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Hand Surgery)
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One