Mark Fischer, MD
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Fischer’s practice is focused on conditions of the arm, particularly the elbow, wrist and hand. He treats all injuries of the hand, including lacerations, tendon and nerve injuries. He has clinical interests in arthroscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome as well as thumb basal joint, wrist and elbow conditions and arthritic conditions of the hand, particularly the base of the thumb.
Dr. Fischer also treats orthopedic injuries of the entire skeleton on an emergency basis at North Memorial Health Hospital.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Minnesota
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Hand Surgery)