Approach To Care
Spinal disorders are complex and disabling. As your surgeon, Dr. Strothman will explain your diagnosis and treatment options, both operative and non-operative, in a way that you can understand thereby allowing you to make informed decisions.
- Undergraduate Studies: Connecticut College — New London, CT
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School — Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Department of Orthopaedics — Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Spine Fellowship: Twin Cities Spine Center — Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Voted a “Top Doctor” in Mpls/St. Paul Magazine
Dr. Strothman enjoys sailing, hockey, skiing and golf in his free time.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One