Paul Cammack, MD
“ I provide compassionate care to help customers regain mobility.”
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Cammack is an orthopedic surgeon. His clinical interests include foot and ankle, joint reconstruction, sports medicine, podiatric, knee and hip surgery along with arthritis and osteoporosis care.
- Medical School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Internship – University of California at Davis Medical Center
- Orthopedic Residency – University of California at Davis Medical Center
- Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One