Paul Cammack, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Cammack is an orthopedic surgeon. His clinical interests include foot and ankle, joint reconstruction, sports medicine, podiatric, knee and hip surgery along with arthritis and osteoporosis care.
- Medical School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Internship – University of California at Davis Medical Center
- Orthopedic Residency – University of California at Davis Medical Center
- Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One