Ehren Rudolph, MD, PhD
Approach To Care
Dr. Ehren Rudolph is a general surgeon who specializes in trauma, emergency general surgery, and surgical critical care. He strives to provide compassionate care for his customers through the most current and evidence-based surgical practices.
- Undergraduate School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Graduate School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Medical School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Surgical Critical Care Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Resident Leadership Academy
- World Transplant Congress Young Investigator Award
- University of Minnesota Surgery Research Trainee Grant Award
Dr. Rudolph enjoys gardening, sports, music, and traveling with his family.