Courtney Olek, ACNPC-AG, CNP
Approach To Care
Our customers are much more than their specific injury or chronic condition. I believe it is essential to weigh an individual’s physical health, lifestyle, and emotional health when working together to design an appropriate treatment plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Rasmussen University, Blaine, MN
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Winona State University in collaboration with the Mayo School of Health Sciences
- Hennepin County Medical Center: Trauma, Surgical Intensive Care, Neurosurgery, General Cardiology, Family Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical Center: Cardiac Intensive Care, Heart Failure, Cardiac Surgery
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNPC-AG)
- Certified Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Acute/Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Cardiac Surgery Certification (CSC)
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN)
- Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Courtney is from the Midwest and enjoys spending her free time outdoors. She enjoys kayaking, backpacking, live music, and trying new foods with friends and family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One