Allen L. Van Beek, MD, FACS
Approach To Care
Along with an exemplary team of caregivers, Dr. Van Beek’s goal is to provide informed, compassionate and meticulous care. His team provides the ultimate plastic surgery or reconstructive care experience, from start to finish. He strives to provide outcomes that are helpful to those who entrust him with their care, while protecting their dignity, privacy and safety.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internship – Brooke Army Medical Center
- Indiana University Hospitals
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University Of Louisville School of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Minnesota Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Alpha-Omega-Alpha Honorary Medical Society
- Author, Co-Author, Editor – Multiple text books, periodicals, journals, videos
- Distinguished Service Award from Plastic Surgery Foundation
- Featured – Newton’s Apple, Good Morning America, Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Adjunct Professor – University Minnesota School of Medicine
Dr. Van Beek has been humbled, inspired and challenged by his international mission trips and teaching others plastic surgery principles along with caring for many individuals with unique needs. Together with his patients, he shares smiles, tears, frustration and even pain; throughout his journey, his care experiences have restored his faith countless times.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One