Andrew M. Papazian, CRNA
Approach To Care
Andrew Papazian enjoys meeting new people and hearing their stories. He believes every provider has a duty to make sure their customers are being taken care of completely and it is his honor to have the opportunity to be a part of their care.
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Andrew has moved across the country many times from his home state of California to Missouri for nursing school and now Minnesota to practice anesthesia. Before becoming a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Andrew’s hobbies included performing improv comedy and acting in Los Angeles. Andrew currently enjoys traveling the world, hiking, and playing guitar.