Approach To Care
Dr. Landis makes every effort to ensure that his customers make well-informed choices and achieve the best results possible, all within a comfortable and confidential setting.
Dr. Landis uses reconstructive procedures to correct a wide range of physical abnormalities caused by accidents, disease and congenital defects as well as cosmetic procedures to sculpt physical features and improve self-esteem, helping customers to enjoy full and normal lives.
- Medical Degree – University of Arizona
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Plastic Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor – University of Minnesota
- Named Top Doctor by “Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine”
- Named Top Doctor for Women by “Minnesota Monthly”
- Top Doctors list by “Castle Connolly”
- Named one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by “The Consumers’ Research Council of America”
Now an empty-nester, Dr. Landis and his wife enjoy cooking, eating, and bicycling as well as quality time with friends and family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One