Approach To Care
Dr. Landis makes every effort to ensure that his customers make well-informed choices and achieve the best results possible, all within a comfortable and confidential setting.
Dr. Landis uses reconstructive procedures to correct a wide range of physical abnormalities caused by accidents, disease and congenital defects as well as cosmetic procedures to sculpt physical features and improve self-esteem, helping customers to enjoy full and normal lives.
- Medical Degree – University of Arizona
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Plastic Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor – University of Minnesota
- Named Top Doctor by “Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine”
- Named Top Doctor for Women by “Minnesota Monthly”
- Top Doctors list by “Castle Connolly”
- Named one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by “The Consumers’ Research Council of America”
Now an empty-nester, Dr. Landis and his wife enjoy cooking, eating, and bicycling as well as quality time with friends and family.