Ketan Patel, PhD, DDS
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Robbinsdale
Approach To Care
Dr. Ketan Patel’s extensive training and work with head and neck cancer customers allows him to apply evidence-based knowledge from the laboratory to the clinical setting. From a trauma perspective, his renowned experience allows him to treat all customers with head and neck trauma, including applying various microvascular reconstructive techniques. He strives to provide a variety of treatment options to all his customers.
For more information on North Memorial Health Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, call 763-581-5360.
- Dental Degree – University of Birmingham, England
- PhD in Head and Neck Cancers – University of Minnesota
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – University of Maryland
- Oral, Head and Neck Oncologic and Microvascular Surgery; Craniofacial Trauma; Oral Medicine Fellowships
- Training at Adam R. Cowley Shock Trauma Center
- Dr. Patel has several publications in peer-reviewed journals and approximately 20 book chapter contributions.
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2020
Dr. Patel has lived in four countries on different continents, providing him with a broad background to cater to all customers from different ethnicities. In his free time, Dr. Patel enjoys working out, watching movies, spending time with friends, family and caring for his daughters.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One