Approach To Care
An expert in complex neurosurgery, Dr. Kebriaei treats brain tumors using the latest technology. His treatments include brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) in a collaborative manner, in partnership with interventional neuroradiologists and vascular neurologists, to custom tailor the best plan for each individual.
Dr. Kebriaei also treats spinal conditions and disorders with the latest techniques, including motion-preserving cervical and lumbar disc replacement surgery, as well as complex spinal fusions.
He connects with his patients so he can support them on their road to recovery and help them return to the activities they enjoy.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.S. Biology
- Graduate: University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center – Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- General Surgery Internship: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Neurological Surgery Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship: Emory University
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgery (D.A.B.N.S.)
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Top Doctor: Mpls St Paul Magazine, 2023
- Rising Star: Mpls St Paul Magazine, 2015-2017
- Top Doctor: MN Monthly, 2015-2023
In Dr. Kebriaei’s personal life, he keeps busy with his active family, while enjoying many sports, global history and automobiles.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One