Approach To Care
Dr. Felemovicius has specialized in colon and rectal surgery for two decades and provides compassionate and personalized care. Using the latest technology, he has performed over 20,000 colonoscopies and minimally invasive surgery for the smallest to most complex colorectal health issues. Dr. Felemovicius’ areas of special interest include colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic surgery and colonoscopy.
- Medical School – Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- General Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Mexican Board of Surgery
- Mexican Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Mexican College of Surgeons
- Mexican Society of Colorectal Surgery
Dr. Felemovicius comes from a family of physicians and has learned over the years to always listen to and put the customer first. His knowledge of Spanish, English and Hebrew has allowed him to get close to other doctors and customers and enrich his practice and professional relations.
Dr. Felemovicius has been married for 25 years and loves to cook in his spare time. He has a daughter in college who is pursuing a medical-oriented career, and a son in high school who plays baseball and basketball.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One