Marlon A. Lee, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Lee’s areas of clinical expertise include complex endovascular and surgical treatment of vascular disease and peripheral arterial disease, creation and maintenance of dialysis access, peripheral angiograms, stenting, and bypass surgeries.
Dr. Lee approaches vascular disease by managing the individual needs of each customer. With the use of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive and surgical treatment options, he provides a tailored treatment plan for each customer. His goal is to improve quality of life, not only with clinical expertise and innovative technology, but with the passion he brings to his work.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Medical Degree – University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- General Surgery Residency – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship – Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Rising Doctor, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dr. Lee has written and been published in numerous peer-reviewed journal publications and has spoken at national and international peer-reviewed medical symposiums.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Lee is married with two young children. He enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One