Cassie Yager, PA-C
Approach To Care
As a member of the trauma team, Cassie is committed to providing efficient, high-quality care to her customers. She believes that compassion and strong communication are the keys to success for customers and their loved ones on their road to recovery.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Stephens College, Columbia, MO
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Cassie was born and raised in rural Illinois, then spent 10 years in Columbia, Missouri where she completed her education at the University of Missouri (Go Tigers!) and Stephens College. Cassly recently relocated to the Twin Cities and enjoys cycling, yoga, reading and spending time outdoors.