Kim Franklin, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Kim Franklin aspires to provide the highest level of care possible to her customers and is passionate about learning. She takes a special interest in caring for pediatric trauma customers.
- Bachelor of Nursing – North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner – Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
In her free time, Kim enjoys being outdoors and traveling. She likes to spend time with her two dogs and stays involved in rugby and ice hockey. Kim also spends time volunteering and is passionate about supporting the National MS Society.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One