Chike Obi, MD
Heart & Vascular
“ I educate customers to make better decisions about their health.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Chike Obi believes that prevention is the key to good health. He works with his customers to find ways to minimize their risks for cardiovascular diseases by using informed decision making and finding evidence-based solutions.
- Undergraduate School – University of Minnesota
- Medical School – University of Pittsburgh
- Internal Medicine – Loyola University
- Cardiology – Henry Ford Hospital
- Advanced Heart Failure – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Advanced Heart Failure)
- Echo Board Certified
Dr. Obi enjoys playing and watching sports, traveling and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One