Steven S. Roh, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Roh works to clarify the confusing rhetoric associated with medical care by educating his customers about their medical options and listening to their choice of treatment.
- Medical School – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- General Cardiology Fellowship – Oregon Health & Science University
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Interventional Cardiology)
Dr. Roh has three children and enjoys spending time with his family and at social and school events. He also likes to exercise and read.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One