Ashley Ann Mays, MD, FACC
Approach To Care
Dr. Mays is a cardiologist with special interest in using structural echocardiography to improve procedural outcomes for customers with valvular heart disease. She is focused on delivering exceptional cardiovascular care to achieve outcomes that are customer-centered and strives to deliver the best, evidence-based care to improve her customers’ quality of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology – Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
- Medical School – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Board Certified in General Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Echocardiography
Originally from Missoula, Montana, Dr. Mays and her husband have one son and enjoy exercise and outdoor activities including running, hiking, and skiing.