Approach To Care
Dr. Mays works to deliver the best, evidence-based care to improve her customers’ quality of life. She is focused on delivering exceptional cardiovascular care to achieve outcomes that are patient-centered. She has a special interest in using structural echocardiography to improve procedural outcomes for patients with valvular heart disease.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology – Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
- Medical School – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Board Certified in General Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Echocardiography
Originally from Missoula, Montana, Dr. Mays and her husband have one son and enjoy exercise and outdoor activities including running, hiking, and skiing.