Choose from one of our appointment options:
Schedule an appointment to meet with a provider to meet your specialty care needs. Our specialists will communicate with your primary care provider to make the best decisions for your care.
Schedule Online with North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Clinic – Minnetonka
North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Clinic – MinnetonkaMinnetonka Medical Center
15450 Highway 7, Suite 225
Minnetonka, MN 55362
Main Phone: 763-581-5400
North Memorial Health Heart and Vascular Clinic – Minnetonka is located on the second floor in the specialty clinic at Minnetonka Medical Center.
Free parking is available in our lot, conveniently located in front of the Minnetonka Medical Center.
Welcome to North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular
Come to our Heart & Vascular Clinic for experienced care in a heartbeat. Our top-rated cardiologists and care team will help you navigate the matters of your heart, peripheral arteries and veins with exceptional diagnostic, rehabilitative and comprehensive care programs (our services may vary slightly by location).
Preparing for Your Visit
- If you were provided any paperwork prior to your visit, please bring the completed documents with you.
- Bring a current list of all your medications, or the actual bottles, including any needed heart medication refills.
- Please check to see if you were given any instructions on what type of clothing to wear to your appointment.
- Please remember to bring any applicable insurance cards, photo ID and copayment.
- Read more about prepping for your Heart & Vascular Rehabilitation visit here.
The Heart and Vascular program is among the best in the country, providing powerful and extensive health offerings, from emergency care to maintenance and management. Our top-rated cardiothoracic surgeons and cardiologists partner with you in our hospitals and clinics to coordinate diagnostic, rehabilitative and comprehensive care, including several nationally recognized accredited programs.
Care & Service Options
Our comprehensive heart and vascular services include:
- Clinic consults
- Free PAD and vein screenings
- Stress tests
- Varicose vein treatment
- Vascular ultrasounds
Virtual Doctor Visits
- Telephone visits are available for select specialty care conditions including mental health therapy. Visits are available five days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact your specialty clinic to identify if the care you need can be delivered over the phone.
- Video visits are available five days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with select specialty care teams including Concierge Medicine, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Heart and Vascular, Mental Health, Pain Management, and Rheumatology.To participate in a virtual visit, you will need the following:
- Access to the internet from a private/secured source
- A home computer or mobile device
- Camera and microphone on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Video Visits Customer Guide:
Download patient guide
We are one of the only programs to offer free preventive screenings for those concerned with symptoms of venous insufficiency or peripheral artery disease (PAD). PAD affects 8 to 12 million Americans, and can put you at greater risk for heart disease, heart attack and stroke.
Free PAD Screenings
PAD screenings are free to those with diabetes, who are 50 or older, and even more important if you have a history of smoking. To learn more and schedule your free PAD screening, call: 763-581-5400
Free Varicose Vein Screenings
To learn more and schedule your free varicose vein screening, call: 763-581-5400
Our highly trained experts empower you with the knowledge and the support you need to get the healthcare you want.See all providers for this location