Kareem Rizk, PA-C, MPH
Approach To Care
Every customer’s problem list is unique and Kareem Rizk evaluates it meticulously. He feels it is a great honor to care for his customer’s health and be trusted to assist in improving it. From attentively listening to their symptoms to assisting them in understanding their treatment plans, Kareem Rizk thoroughly enjoys helping customers better understand their cardiac conditions and how to improve their outcomes. He likes both the complexity and pathophysiology of the cardiovascular system.
Kareem Rizk has a passion for vascular disease, specifically Peripheral Artery Disease. He works with customers to modify their risk factors, achieve their health goals, and enhance their quality of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of Wisconsin-Parkside
- Master of Public Health – A.T. Still University
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Franklin Pierce University
- Clinical Rotations in Emergency Medicine, Geriatrics, Cardiology, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiology (APAC)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
Kareem Rizk enjoys exercising, playing sports, particularly soccer, and watching movies. He also likes to travel with family and explore new places and cultures.