Approach To Care
Dr. Harwalkar considers himself an intelligent, calm, caring and considerate human being. He enjoys interacting with customers and their family and prefers prevention rather than treatment of health problems.
Alternative medicine is naturally incorporated into his practice with his Indian background. Dr. Harwalkar specializes in imaging cardiology which include echo, nuclear imaging, CT scan and more.
He speaks a few Indian languages, though somewhat broken!
- Internship – Graduate Hospital, Osmania Medical College
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- Chief Resident – Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
Dr. Harwalkar’s interests include photography, traveling, sports and spending time with friends and family.