Subash Harwalkar, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Harwalkar considers himself an intelligent, calm, caring and considerate human being. He enjoys interacting with customers and their family and prefers prevention rather than treatment of health problems.
Alternative medicine is naturally incorporated into his practice with his Indian background. Dr. Harwalkar specializes in imaging cardiology which include echo, nuclear imaging, CT scan and more.
He speaks a few Indian languages, though somewhat broken!
- Internship – Graduate Hospital, Osmania Medical College
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- Chief Resident – Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
Dr. Harwalkar’s interests include photography, traveling, sports and spending time with friends and family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One