Approach To Care
Dr. Munyaradzi Chimukangara cares for his customers and their medical concerns with compassion and integrity. He listens, teaches, and uses his advanced training in minimally invasive surgery to provide strong surgical outcomes and a speedy recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology – Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
- Medical School – SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Advanced Fellowship Training in Minimally Invasive Surgery & Bariatric Surgery – The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- American Board of Surgery
- Medical College of Wisconsin James R. Wallace Award for Minimally Invasive Surgery 2017
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Best Research Award 2016
- Standing Ovation Team Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Award 2016
- Medical College of Wisconsin Resident Teaching Award: 2014, 2015, 2016
Dr. Chimukangara enjoys the outdoors, traveling, sports, volunteer work, church involvement and spending time with family.