Brian LaBine, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. LaBine is an internal medicine physician with special interests in sport and orthopedic injuries, including fractures, sprains/strains and concussions, as well as general medical problems, like diabetes, heart disease, and preventative health. He values a comprehensive approach to the overall care and wellness of his customers while developing a rapport with them and to getting to know their overall medical needs.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Notre Dame
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine – Hennepin Country Medical Center
- Sports Medicine – University of Hawaii
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine, CAQ
Dr. LaBine is originally from Grand Forks, ND. He has lived in the Twin Cities area since his medical school training and enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He loves sports, particularly football, hockey, and golf and enjoys outdoor activities, including camping, fishing and hiking.