Christina Ward, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Christina Ward believes that medical care is about more than medications and office visits. She takes interest in caring for the whole person to support quality of life for all her customers. Her medical career has been varied with experience in the military as well as working both in hospitals and in clinics in the primary care setting. Dr. Ward believes strongly in the practice of preventive medicine and working with customers to integrate healthy lifestyle management. Her primary focus is communication and collaboration that she believes is required for a good customer-provider relationship.
- Undergraduate School – Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
- Medical School – Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Internal Medicine Residency – Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- American Board of Internal Medicine Board
- United States Navy Veteran, Lieutenant Commander, Medical Corps
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal x 2
- Medical Corps Officer of the Year, 2014, US Naval Hospital Okinawa
Dr. Ward was born and raised in South Dakota. She grew up in the Midwest and stayed in the region for college and medical school. Her and her husband were both in the Navy and spent four years serving the country. They both served in the US and abroad. After several years of adventure, they have settled in the area with their five kids. Dr. Ward enjoys reading, music, outdoor activities and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One